Chinese Wood Oil is a blend of the finest natural plant oils. Designed to offer the greatest penetration, efficient coverage and toughest protection for all timber.
- For use on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Very easy to apply and maintain.
- Provides a quality matte finish.
- Improves resistance to heat, moisture and weathering.
- Can be used in conjunction with Constantia's Seedlac and/or Lincoln Furniture Wax for a higher sheen.
- You may use Chinese Wood Oil as a filler when french polishing.
- Ideal for interior or exterior timber.
Constantia's Organic Wood Finishing products are produced, packaged and shipped from within Australia.
If you want to know more then you can find our FAQS here.
- Using a lint free, cotton cloth, quality brush or "00" or "000" steel wool apply in the direction of the grain.
- Allow sufficient time for oil to penetrate into the grain becoming "tacky".
- Rub hard with the cotton cloth before the oil dries. Take care not to leave fragments in the finish.
- Leave for 6 to 24 hours or until dry and repeat application.
- Apply as many coats as required to achieve the desired finish.
- You may use "00" and "000" steel wool or wet and dry paper to cut back surface.
- May be used as filler when French Polishing.